[Fedora-trans-ar] 4563 Untranslated !!

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue May 31 19:10:10 UTC 2005

في يوم السّبت 19 ربيع الثّاني 1426 03:36, كتب Maha Helwa:
> :))
>
> I'v just installed FC3...it's nice i like it more than RH9..
> I didn't need to adjust my internet connection.. kan zaki showaya.
>
> I almost forgot everything in linux world but anyway am setting my
> environment again.. get the files from cvs as anonymous up till i
> register again and start all oveeer again..
>
> >From where should i start?!
>
> I guess i'v stopped at system-confgi-samba and system-config-securitylevel.

Looking forward to see your old enthusiasm ;)

BTW: I would be travelling on the weekend by I am still sticking to
translating more than one word a day at a minimum and I have definitely
translated more than 7 words this week ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available