[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:28:14 UTC 2005

> > example, do we take into account the possible insertion of new strings
> > in existing po files ? (This impacts the numeric ids suggested by maha
> > to track the order of strings within files...)
> >

> > ?? mesh fahmah.. what do u mean.. the strings orders will help when
> > u collect the approved strings from the db and put it back in PO files..
>
> I- You are the one who mentionned numeric ids, right ? :)
> II- We must decide whether the order of strings is meaningful / useful
> within po files ? If this is the case, this order must be known and
> retained when we pull the data out of the database.

 Yes Ghoniem.. it has a meaning.. my point is instead of create a new file
and collect the approved strings + unmodified string to buildup a new PO
file.. i just pickup the approved strings and update the translation of
these strings in the PO file.. so i need to know where are these strings
located in the PO file.. the 5th.. 25th or 32th string or whatever..this
number i need it when i update the PO files again from the db.. does this
answer your question? Ghoniem?!

> 3- We should discuss and write down the way the DB is laid out.
> >
> > HADER... I will isA...
>
> shukran ! :)

 Afwan :)) dont' worry.. i'll reply.. am not in mood :)) sorry.