[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 23:19:37 UTC 2005

besaraha.. ana mesh merakeza khals..bas i'll tell you what i did..
I think there is a default values for the charset.. which is the key point
here..
when u use insert statement into a table with arabic data.. and u did not
adjust the encoding of the table u already define.. the data will be rabish
not save properly.. that's the problem i faced at the time i sent that
email..
all u have to do is to define a table taking into consideration the
charset.. bas da men nahya..
another thing.. when u display that data.. am talking from Jsp side or java
desktop application side.. you also should take into consideration the
charset to be UTF-8 or any other arabic encodings bas maybe it won't work
properly on other enviroments.. 3shan keda utf-8..
 ana mesh merakeza kalas...