[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Sun Sep 11 13:27:54 UTC 2005

Maha Helwa wrote:

> When this automated comments generated?! do we have to generate it or
> keep it's values as it is.. unchanged?!

It is generated during the creation of po files. We have to keep it as is.

> I agree with u.. i didn't clarify my point quite well.. i mean the
> others; references we will not modify them.. shall we keep them in db
> or left them in PO file?

I would recommend keeping things as simple as possible, that is put
everything in the database.

>     In the demo you received, the contents of po files are printed in the
>     command-line (System.out), which works the same way as any java
>     OutputStream, including files.
>

> Yes right.. but arabic letters didn't displayed correctly because u
> used console.. but propebly it will.. u adjust the encoding to be utf-8..

We should not miw problems... The demo works correctly (the display is
perfect in eclipse). gnome-terminal configuration is a different issue.

> Ghoneim why dont' u try to change a string in PO File..  write into PO
> file?!

Sorry Maha, I am afraid I don't understand you what you are trying to
do/say. :)

salâm

Mohammad