[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 20:14:55 UTC 2005

Ghoniem :) u still don't know what am talking about?
 Anyway.. let's go step by step..doesn't matter now..
Sherif.. do u have time to install java sdk, tomcat and mysql?! do u have
time for this?
 I think we should write down all options we need to include so nothing be
forgotten.. the DB tables definitions.. a diagram illustrates the
interaction between classes.. or blocks it wouldn't be final..
what else is needed to be document it.. ghoniem u suggested to put usecase
on wiki.. does this helps us for better communicating?! or it's luxury
thing..lol
  What i want to do this week isA.. My To-Dos for this week..
>Translator Screen.. retrieval and saving..
>Filter strings list.& filter the modules list
Ah.. by the way.. about the idea of showing "My Assigments".. i consider it
for now to be on file names/ modules level.. i mean there will be a filter
on the displayed modules to show either the only assigned modules or the all
modules.. i didn't make it on string level such that each translator take a
range of strings to be translated at certain module.
Ahh.. Who will do this assignement the maintainer? he will assign modules to
the existing translators!! Hahahaha....lol.. another screen ..ana ba2eet
bakhela awi..
>if there is more time i'll put gohniem part so.. we can retrieve real data
and modify them and save modification into db..
 isA..
 BR,
-Maha.