[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:20:30 UTC 2005

Ghoneim.. sorry for being late in almost everything...
i need to add ur part at my side plus fix string retrieval..so we can have
such scenario:
 1. uploading data from PO files into one of DB tables
2. Translators login and retrieve all, untranslated, fuzzy strings << got an
issue here
3. Save the changes per file and apply these changes into db.
4. Update/Create new PO files with the new changes.
 No am not going to drop this idea.. isA.. because am still interested to do
it.. and i will isA..
but am confusing these days and not feeling well.. but i'll be fine soon
isA.
 Once i fix the retrieve issue i have.. we can have the first version of our
tool..
Sherif once u have some spare time, prepare the enviornment on arabic
fedora, i'll try to fix things on next week end.
 The Retieval Issue:
Shall i make each translator see his own changes only not the others?!
i think i need to show two thing:
> by default: Your translation suggestion should be display when u choose to
show ALL strings.
> Another icon or button, let you see the other ppl suggestions.
 Currently am not handling this..
 Anyway.. ghoniem i'll try to do something this week i hope isA.. don't like
to talk much till i really have something to talk about.
 Hope u don't drop it too!!
And i suggest we keep translating the strings manually till we have sort of
prototype we can work on it. what you think?! Munzir ghoneim sherif
desokey.. resume the translation task.. and i'll do my best isA soon.