[Fedora-trans-ar] file released

Eng. Maha Hulwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:39:11 UTC 2006

Hi Ali,

Have you tried to check out as anonymous? it won't need any permissions..
as far as i remember you might need to set two variables.. one of them is
CVSRoot >> the url of the repository server.. i guess :)

Munzir do you know if Sherif has closed arabic-fedora.. I might type the
commands there.. i don't reeeally remembers :D

Maha.