[Fedora-trans-ar] file released

Eng. Maha Hulwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 14:24:57 UTC 2006

Ali..
It's not as u saying..because i've just made a new account for me yesterday
or the day before.. don't remember and recieved the activation mail.. and am
now checking out the files.. but am going to stop it.. don't want to
continue now :)  I didn't try to check in something yet... i'll try after
finish authConfig file isA.

Anyway..
Ali.. Probably you missed something to configure at TortoiseCVS
You might forgot to add your login name as one of SSH parameters.. you would
find it at Tools tab in preference of TortoiseCVS.. i've set my parameters
as follows:
-l "mylogin name" "i18n.redhat.com" -i "the path of my private key..
/id_dsa.ppk"

The first option '-l' for linux..

Maha.