[Fedora-trans-ar] A Hallmark e-card from Maha

MS.HELWA at GMAIL.COM MS.HELWA at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 30 01:13:01 UTC 2006

Hello!

Maha has sent you a Hallmark e-card!  To see it, just click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address line:

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=1342732194120M164343652Y&product_id=

Or you can follow these steps:

1. Go to our homepage at http://www.hallmark.com
2. Click "E-cards & More".
3. Click the link that says "Pick up an e-card."
4. Enter your e-mail address and this number: EG1342732194120.  Click "Display Greeting," and enjoy your e-card.

With best wishes,
Your friends at Hallmark

Your privacy is our priority. Click the "Privacy and Security" link at the bottom of any page on Hallmark.com to see our privacy policy.