[Fedora-trans-ar] anaconda -> Maha

Salaam,

Regarding the fixes with samba file I will commit it as soon as I receive a
confirmation from you and the people here.

Now, I am going to send you anaconda file if you like it. It's one of the most
important files so please take care of it.

$ msgfmt --statistics anaconda/po/ar.po
1209 translated messages, 57 fuzzy translations, 24 untranslated messages.

Keep up the good work and thanks.

--
Munzir Taha