[Fedora-trans-ar] anaconda -> Maha

Regarding the fixes with samba file I will commit it as soon as I receive a
confirmation from you and the people here.

Now, I am going to send you anaconda file if you like it. It's one of the most
important files so please take care of it.

$ msgfmt --statistics anaconda/po/ar.po
1209 translated messages, 57 fuzzy translations, 24 untranslated messages.

Keep up the good work and thanks.

Munzir Taha
Maintainer of the OpenBugs project page at
Master CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA