[Fedora-trans-ar] Are we still active?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 01:00:05 UTC 2006

Salamu 3alykom..

Munzir would you please see the attached file. Anaconda..
I left one string untranslated, Virturalization (Xen).. didn't know if it's
better to keep it as it is or say something like this التقنية الواقعية
If you could give me a brief description about thing or have better
suggestion.. go ahead.. am listening..
I just tried to work only on the untranslated strings.. but I notice there
is some translations looks irrelevant to what the original string says..
didn't do any more effort to validate or replace them with other suggestion.

Also i tried to look for similiar term from the existing translation :) ..
it's nice thing..

Anyway.. Here we go..the first thing is almost done i guess.
Munzir.. am waiting for ur comments if you have any.. or anyone like to
validate my suggestions.

Thanks,
Maha.