[Fedora-trans-ar] foss.org.sa a work in progress ....

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 12:19:10 UTC 2006

What a good feedback i got :))
Don't be.. Just wondering.. you want to quit because of:
- Recent bulk of emails i've sent.
- Or because you don't like to continue with us.. lost interest..
- Or because u don't know what we are doing :)

You won't be able to remove yourself from this mailling list before
answering me :P
Just kidding :))