[Fedora-trans-ar] Can we arrange a chat session please?

Munzir Taha ( منذر =?utf-8?q?_=D8=B7=D9=87?=) munzirtaha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:11:30 UTC 2006

On Thursday 05 October 2006 23:30, Maha Helwa wrote:
> Assalamu Aalykom..

Waalykumu Assalam,

> Munzir.. i think even making online session won't make a big change.

Sure, no one should expect a big change from an online session, or else I
would

$online_session = true; // Just in case it's held
$big_change = false;  // No one should expect a big change from it alone
if ($online_session == $big_change){
    add_it_as_a_translator_and_sleep();
}
else {
   organize_things_better(&$original_translators);
    callback($original_translators);
}

> So.. How things going so far now.. let's started again even if it's just 2
> persons or 3 persons here..
> To be honest, am kind of stuck these days in the work.. and Yes work Never
> ends.. so i'll try to participate with whatever i could after ramadan
> insha` Allah.
> We could start using the online translator if it's ready? right!

Great! We will be waiting for you after ramadan inshallah. I, too, prefer not
to start anything serious before that.

--
Munzir Taha