[Fedora-trans-ar] New Season of Starting Over..

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 22:50:45 UTC 2006

As-salamu Aalykum..

Hello all.. Eid Mubarak.. hope you all have good times in Eid..
I've just checked our status from fedora website.. Uuuuh.. everything is
changed even the website itself.. it been long time since we did something.
Have we did !! or have i did :D

Anyway..I've found that our status not in a good shape:
No. of Fuzzy: 2386
No. of Untranslated: 5856

Well, If we all kept silent, nothing will change the above figures.  You
could check the details from here:
http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status

Any ideas how to get started?
Is there anybody here still have any intentions to continue what we have
started and determine to finialize this translation thing!!

I hope i could get an answer from ppl here... Is there ppl still assigned
to this list or am hearing the echo of my voice :)

Maha.