[Fedora-trans-ar] Can we arrange a chat session please?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:54:39 UTC 2006

Wa Aalyukum As-salam Munzir..
Well in which time?! CET walla KST walla GMT.. :)
I'd like to know what is the next steps that we should do.. what's the
agenda now?!
It's fine with me saturday.. but not morning.. i' would suggest 6-9 PM in my
time.. Cairo time..  -2 GMT... that means 8-11 PM GMT.. am i correct!!
We could check our status now and knows what remains then get out with a
good plan..
I don't know..

Regards,
Maha.