[Fedora-trans-bg] Bulgarian, language maintainer and bug reports

Δημήτρης Γλέζος dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Aug 22 02:44:31 UTC 2007

Στις 22-08-2007, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 05:22 +0300, ο/η Doncho N. Gunchev
έγραψε:
> On Friday 2007-08-10 11:55:51 Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> > O/H fedora-trans-bg at redhat.com έγραψε:
> > >
> > >   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams
> > >
> > > I'll see it is done next week (if not yet). I'm CC-ing the other members to
> > > draw their attention (am I missing someone?).
> >
> > Hi all.
> >
> > Any news from this? I've been just added as an admin for the list; it'd be much
> > better if the list was administrated by some people from the bg team.
> >

> Well... as no one else responded... I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead, so
> can I ask for some help?

Cool! Glad to see someone stepping up! Any help you might need, just
ask.

> I completed http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join and am waiting for approval.

Approved.

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DonchoGunchev is still there and I can log in, but
> I can't edit my own page?!? What should I do?

You should wait until someone adds you to the EditGroup. I added you
just now (I think so!).

> Introduce yourself, Create a Bugzilla account... all done long ago :-)
>
> As I understand it, my old account (i18n.redhat.com) is be needed to translate
> some of the modules/tools, right? I forgot my password there (the 4 digits, my
> ssh key is ok and works) and have lost the email... can you help or whom
> should I ask?

Right. You'll basically just need the SSH key to checkout the modules
from CVS. ccheng or aalam @ redhat.com are two persons that could help
out if you have any problems on that server.

> I must have approved account (L10N/Join) to do this it looks... Any advice is
> welcome. Something else I should know/do (besides lure some more peoples to help
> me with the translation)? Miro, Bogo, are you there? I'm talking about you here :)

If you need any further help, just ask on #fedora-l10n on Freeenode or
on the list. Someone will step up and help out.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/