[Fedora-trans-hi] automated response

gsrinivas gsrinivas at bsnl.in
Mon Apr 18 13:54:48 UTC 2005

Hi,
I am on leave and can be contacted on my mobile no.

Thanks
G Srinivas

This Message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely
for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any
use not in accord with its Purpose, any dissemination or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is Prohibited except formal approval.
The internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message. BSNL
shall (will) not therefore be liable for the message if modified.