[Fedora-trans-ja] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: String changes for pirut to add error messages]]

ja.po を pot とマージしてコミットしました。

水本

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Fwd: String changes for pirut to add error messages]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:09:54 -0300
From: Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares gmail com>
To: Fedora Translation Project List <fedora-trans-list redhat com>

I noticed that the pirut .POs files weren't updated automatically. I
gave a msgmerge and I got 13 fuzzy and 19 untranslated strings in the
Brazilian Portuguese file. Other translators might need to update the
files manually too.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares

Em Qua, 2007-08-29 às 20:34 -0300, Domingo Becker escreveu:
> > This is a request to break the string freeze for pirut to add some error
> > messages when handling repo editing.  Not doing so means we either need
> > to...

No problem for spanish locale.

regards

DomingoBecker (es)