Bulgarian language in FC3

Томислав Марковски tome at users.ossm.org.mk
Sun Aug 1 18:28:26 UTC 2004

On нед, 2004-08-01 at 18:53, Doncho N. Gunchev wrote:
>     Hello,
>     we are trying to do our best to get all Fedora Core packages
> translated in Bulgarian. What needs to be done in order to have
> Bulgarian support in Fedora Core 3 test 2? We want to test it,
> see what's wrong and fix it for test 3 and the final version.

Same question for Macedonian translation. What need to be completed in
order to add the langugae as official translation?
It only Essential required? We have completed almost all of the
translations, however, I doubt we'll be translating "dist" package.
Will a translation make an official entry without this package?

Suggestion: You could probably include _every_ language in the test
releases just for testing purposes.

Kind Regards,
Macedonian Translation Team