Maintainer:system-config-lvm/ar

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sat Dec 4 11:35:57 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Khamees 19 Shawwal 1425 2:28 am, Chester Cheng wrote:
> Hi Munzir,
>
> I think you can co this file now.
>
> Cheers,
> Chester

Thanks Chester, but still the problem exists:

[munzir at localhost translate]$ cvs co system-config-lvm/ar.po
Enter passphrase for key '/home/munzir/.ssh/id_dsa':
cvs server: cannot find module `system-config-lvm/ar.po' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA