Re: [Fedora-trans-list] [Fwd: Specific policy/translation question]

I'd propose > 90% for:

anaconda/anaconda-online-help
anaconda/anaconda-po
comps
firstboot
rhgb
redhat-config-packages
redhat-artwork
redhat-menus

Can't really see the necessities of Specspo being above 90% (it would be nice of course!)

Sarah

Subject: Specific policy/translation question Sender: Alan Cox <alan@redhat.com> Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:40:24 -0500 Receiver: i18n-list@redhat.com

For a language to be in the installer as I understand it the requirement is 90 or 95% translation. I'm working on putting something together for getting a Welsh translation fully done.

One question raised is does the 90-95% include specspo given that the package
descriptions are only used in very obscure circumstances now (text install).