Translation tools for Fedora Project

Barzilay, David barzilay at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 04:57:23 UTC 2004

Hello Everyone!

For those who don't know me, I'm the Brazilian Portuguese translator at
Red Hat Brisbane, Australia.

We are putting together some translation tools, so we can provide a
well-compiled guide for new people willing to translate the Fedora Project.

There are some must-have tools nominated below, but we'd like to know
what else you think should be approached in these translation tools
(please, have in mind the Linux and Fedora Project newbies):

- CVS
- Kbabel
- PO format

Thanks for listening!

Cheers,

--
David Barzilay
Technical Translator - Brazilian Portuguese

"When we combine a warm heart with knowledge and education, we can learn
to respect other's views and other's rights. This becomes the basis of a
spirit of reconciliation that can be used to overcome agression and
resolve our conflits."
						Dalai Lama