Annoucement: New translation status page is installed

hutuworm hutuworm at hutuworm.org
Tue Jun 22 05:23:03 UTC 2004

Sarah Wang,

	I've taken anaconda/po/zh_CN.po on the web, but...

[root at hutuworm anaconda]# cvs ci -m "update by hutuworm @ 20040621" zh_CN.po
Testing zh_CN.po...
[anaconda/po/zh_CN.po] is not assigned to you.
**** Access allowed: hutuworm is in ACL for anaconda/po.
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

======= 2004-06-22 11:15:01 Quote from your mail =======