Re: Annoucement: New translation status page is installed

Alan Cox schrieb:

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 10:33:38AM +1000, Bernd Groh wrote:

E.g. when somebody wants to correct some recently found typos in a
"Finished" translation, is take-over needed and possible?

As just mentioned in reply to Alan, there is no restriction on finished files, everyone of that language group can still commit to it.

I see the logic - although the lack of the take button makes it a bit
confusing. I'd prefer to have it in that case too - I can think of examples
where you do want to take a 100% translated file (for example normalising
terminology). Minor issue anyway

True. Maybe we should discuss this on list (everyone that is)? Being a minor issue or not.

Bernd