Annoucement: New translation status page is installed

Razvan Corneliu C.R. "d3vi1" VILT razvan.vilt at linux360.ro
Fri Jun 25 06:56:09 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 00:43 +0200, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> Testing ar.po...
> **** Access allowed: rahal is in ACL for rhn-applet.
> Testing ar.po...
> [specspo/dist/ar.po] is not assigned to you.
> **** Access allowed: rahal is in ACL for specspo/dist.
> cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
> cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
>
> Even though I have this file assigned to me.

I seem to have the same problem with timezones.

[root at d3vi1 timezones]# cvs ci -m "Minor Corrections... A few fuzzy
messages" ro.po
Enter passphrase for key '/root/.ssh/id_dsa':
Testing ro.po...
[redhat-config-date/po/timezones/ro.po] is not assigned to you.
**** Access allowed: razvanv is in ACL for redhat-config-date/po/
timezones.
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

And I've tried to release-it and take-it a few times over. It just
doesn't help. I've tried also taking redhat-config-date.
I anyone has a clue... I'll be more that happy.

Cheers,
d3vi1

Răzvan Corneliu VILT                      e-mail:razvan.vilt at linux360.ro
GPG:http://d3vi1.linux360.ro/public-keys/ www: http://d3vi1.linux360.ro/