Arabic Maintainership

Sarah Wang sarahs at redhat.com
Sat Jun 26 11:48:05 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have requested a new mailing list fedora-trans-ar to be set up for
everyone who is involved in Arabic translation for Fedora project. It
will be announced in this list as soon as it's available.

Fedora-trans-list is used to discuss general Fedora translation issues.
For language specific issues please move to individual language list. If
you would like to have your own language mailing list, please contact me
offline. When I get 5 or more requests I will request to have a separate
list set up. The first person contact me will be the default list
maintainer.

Regards,
Sarah