How to translate this ?

Turki zahid com writes:
> How to translate this
>
> mount point

In Swedish we use the regular translation for "mount" in the sense
"mount a picture in a frame, mount a computer in a rack".  For "point"
the translation in the mathematical context, "end point of a line, the
point where line a and b intersect".  Put together, and we get the
Swedish translation (monteringspunkt).

(It also happens to sound a bit similar, which doesn't hurt.)