Re: How to translate this ?

Arangel Angov wrote:

Göran Uddeborg wrote:

In Swedish we use the regular translation for "mount" in the sense
"mount a picture in a frame, mount a computer in a rack". For "point"
the translation in the mathematical context, "end point of a line, the
point where line a and b intersect". Put together, and we get the
Swedish translation (monteringspunkt).

Same in Macedonian. If "monteringspunkt" means smth like mounting point its totally the same.
The point where you mount disks - mounting point. Best term ever.

Cheers,

Arangel