Interest: English(en_GB)

David Lodge dave at cirt.net
Sun Oct 3 18:53:18 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-03 at 14:36 -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> I've had a discussion with Jeremy about that. Several of us will continue
> to do so. As I understand it his issue is just the installer because that
> has space and other constraints. en_GB installs and en_GB for things like
> system_config_display are different discussions.

Ah; well on that note; I support Alan in wishing to translate Fedora
specific apps into UK English; though I do wonder what the result would
be like if anaconda had been written in UK English and the Americans
wanted it translated...

Exactly how do we get a team set up to do this. The FAQ implies that one
just raises a request to Anaconda through bugzilla, I tried this method
to no result.

dave