Please rebuild packages for Test 3

Ronny Buchmann ronny-vlug at vlugnet.org
Mon Oct 11 22:09:41 UTC 2004

On Monday 11 October 2004 04:17, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Ronny Buchmann (ronny-vlug at vlugnet.org) said:
> > There were several string changes after the translation freeze. It would
> > be very helpful if the translations could actually be tested by a larger
> > user base.
>
> AFAIK, everything has been built recently.
Yes, but before (or very short after) some string changes.

> Note that calling for a rebuild for test 3 two days before its
> GA doesn't really help that much, as it's already cooked at
> that point. :)
Should have written this earlier, but I was still hoping for someone doing it
without reminding of the need.

So I'd like to bring to attention the need of a rebuild for:
firstboot
authconfig
setup
up2date
usermode
rhn-applet
anaconda
printconf (after some days, b/c pot updated today, refer bug 135195)
system-config-packages

When will the last rebuild for FC3 final start? I'm sure there are still bugs
in translations.

--
http://LinuxWiki.org/RonnyBuchmann