Re: Arabic Translation - 100% Translated

Hello, Sarah!

I suppose better choice is to make sure the consistents .po and .pot files by some automatic procedure.

Bernd wrote status page is regenerated about each 15 minutes.
Is it possiple to carry out some checks and show warnings on status page?

I suggest at least two type of checks:
- count of translated strings
- equality of msgid strings in .po and .pot files

Regards,
Andrew Martynov

Sarah Wang wrote:

Excellent work :)

How come you have got 5 extra strings than others? Perhaps some files
are not quite in sync with the master pot file...

Here comes the question:: Should each language maintainer to ensure
their po files are consistent with the pot file, or should it be the
package maintainer's responsibilities?

Personally I prefer the former, since it will create less file conflict
situations and give the language maintainer more control. Opinions
anyone?

Sarah

å2004å09æ07æç02:52ïSherif Abdelgawadåéï

I would like to announce that we reached 100% Arabic Translated
modules.

We still will go through a tough time unifying and tuning the
translation. Yet, the state on it right now is good enough. I would like
to thank the fedora team, and the arabic fedora arabic translation team.

Thanks

Sherif