Fwd: zh_CN.po for IG done.

Andrew Martynov andrewm at inventa.ru
Fri Jun 17 07:47:09 UTC 2005

Hello, Sarah and Bernd!

Could we add some new translation modules for FC documentation
translation process.

It is good idea to start with release-notes module as two (ru and zn_CN)
translations already done.

I think we can allow translators prepare initial translation while we
are discussing scripting details with Karsten.
26612-93081-81235-84331

--
Best regards,
Andrew Martynov