desc and summary

Bernd Groh bgroh at redhat.com
Sun May 15 20:57:09 UTC 2005

Hi Josep,

please ignore desc and summary for now.

I'm currently in the process of re-organizing specspo, which includes,
as Ronny has noted, a split of dist.pot into desc.pot and summary.pot.
As of yet, desc.pot and summary.pot are not to be translated, and the
translations of dist.pot won't yet be moved. I'm currently doing a live
testing of the new toolchain keeping the specspo pot up to date at all
times (desc and summary, that is, dist is still the current module, but
will soon be replaced by desc and summary), which includes an automatic
update of desc.pot and summary.pot. If everything is stable, we'll pick
a date on which we move all translations to the new modules and let dist
die. From then on forward, the specspo pot modules will be kept up to
date, and the latest translations will make it into the package.

Cheers,
Bernd