desc and summary

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:14:23 UTC 2005

Thanks,

however, I think translation teams could follow this approach as "de
facto", instead of translating alphabetically. With so much strings to
work on, we should priorize on KDE's and GNOME's. So there is no need
to "repackage" a "gnome-specspo.pot" and a "kde-specspo.pot" - just
follow this approach and translate first those strings.

Regards,

--Xavi