Translation Project on the Wiki

Paul Gampe pgampe at redhat.com
Fri Apr 7 01:34:39 UTC 2006

On Thursday 06 April 2006 21:03, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Hi Paul G.,
>
> I'm not sure exactly which content you're referring to.  My only concern
> was to see that the fp.o wiki had a presence for an important
> subproject, even if it's just an interim page that redirects to things
> at f.r.c or i18n.r.c.  I was hoping a Translation Project person would
> have time to examine the "summary" page I wrote, and improve and expound
> on it.

Sure no worries. Sounds like Aman has volunteered to get that updated then :)
My concern is to ensure we know what information is authoritative and where
it is.  If we can resolve the fedora.redhat.com/fp.o content decision then
that would be beneficial to clearing up any confusion on my part.  Apologies
if this has been covered already.

> As for the "localisation workflow," can you hit me over the head with a
> clue?  Thanks.

Sorry for just posting urls, but perhaps you have not seen these pages?

http://fedora.redhat.com/About/Projects/translations/translation-faq.html
http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-signup/

Cheers, Paul