Re: status of FC5 test3 release notes

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 12:34 +0800, Yuan Yijun wrote:
> 2006/2/13, Yuan Yijun <bbbush yuan gmail com>:
> >
> > Even en cannot build cleanly on my machine. When executing xsltproc
> > (the first command "make" executes) perl prompts locale are not
> > defined. And xslto said xml not validated and "href" not known, why?
> > :(
> >
> After an update today, the validating error disappeared and make succeeded.

Yes.  An announcement was sent yesterday to fedora-docs-list that the
Makefile/toolchain was intentionally broken.  Sorry about the situation.

Anyway, test3 ISOs don't matter!  Let's keep our eyes on many more
language translations of the release notes for FC5 final release. :)

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject