Serbian translation script addition request

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:51:39 UTC 2006

On 1/10/06, Sarah Wang <sarahs at redhat.com> wrote:
> I have enabled your access for this locale.

Still can't commit, I get the folowing error in TortoiseCVS:

Testing sr at Latn.po...
/usr/bin/i18n-access: Invalid filename.

Usage:
    i18n-access [filenames]

**** Access allowed: kmilos is in ACL for anaconda/po.
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

You mnetioned before some 24hr wait before things get synced, is that
still the case?

> Who else need to be able to commit in this locale?

The same people who have access to the "sr" locale so we always update
them hand in hand. I don't know their CVS usernames, but let me know
if you can't find them and I'll get them to email you.

Thanks,
Milos