Translation Team Page

Hi,

I would like to bring in the excellent translation efforts from community members within the Fedora project to a new level. To enable this, I request all the Fedora Translation Teams to update and maintain their own team pages in the Fedora Project wiki at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/

Kindly follow these steps:

( Make sure you read the detailed guidelines see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing)
1. Register yourself at Wiki Site at
http://fedoraproject.org/

User name should be in FirstnameLastName format (Ex:AmanAlam)

2. Ask anyone within the edit group to add you there. Mail me off list if necessary or ask in IRC channel #fedora-websites

3. Make personal Wiki Page with username

Ex: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AmanAlam

(Please provide E-mail address, Photo and other details recommended.)

4. Add a wiki page for your Language at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/

For example:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/Punjabi.

Thanks. If you need any further help with this, let me know

regards
A S Alam

--
A S Alam