Some module changes for FC5

Christian Rose menthos at menthos.com
Thu Jan 19 22:17:22 UTC 2006

On 1/19/06, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Will pirut be available to translators for translation? Right now, I
> > cannot find pirut neither in the "translate" module in CVS, nor on the
> > translation status pages.
>
> Oops. Fixed.

Thanks.

However, I get the following message when trying to commit a new translation:
---
$ cvs commit sv.po
Testing sv.po...
**** Access allowed: menthos is in ACL for pirut/po.
RCS file: /usr/local/CVS/pirut/po/sv.po,v
done
cvs server: ERROR: cannot write file /usr/local/CVS/pirut/po/sv.po,v:
Permission denied
cvs server: Couldn't open rcs file `/usr/local/CVS/pirut/po/sv.po,v':
No such file or directory
cvs server: cannot remove /usr/local/CVS/pirut/po/sv.po,v: No such
file or directory
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs8umH5Y
---

Known problem?

Christian