Improving of i18n zone (as a Re: List of deprecated packages)

umesh rudrapatna urudrapatna at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 08:36:25 UTC 2006

> oh, sorry, but please try to Translate "Essential"
> Module first
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/GUI

Thanks to all who first took up the issue of
deprecated packages and for those who gave a list of
it and also for the clarifications to Aalam.

> and I think there is no Kannada Fonts are available
> in Fedora, so, you can leave Anaconda package also,
> if fonts are not available, then no meaning that
> Installation will be in kn_IN,

oh I guess we are headed for more work then. Being a
novice I dont want to pump the list with silly
questions. I will do a good reading of the whole stuff
and get back with questions if I have any. Aalam,
thanks for that piece of information on non available
fonts.

> and Please commit your translation to Fedora, so
that > those can be build with package, if there is
any     > change in translation, you can update any
time.

sure, we will do so henceforth.

> Umesh, please keep up your effort and we would like
> to see Kannada on support list this time:)
Thanks for the encouraging words. Hope we will be able
to put in something this time.

Regards,
umesh