Release-notes on Status Page

Renato Pavičić repavici at globalnet.hr
Fri Jul 14 08:36:03 UTC 2006

Dana Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:47:11 +0200, A S Alam <aalam at redhat.com> napisali
ste:

Hi,

Thanks for Rel notes! This way I can translate with more ease.

Question: Is ther a possibility to put other documentation into status
page as well? Like Rel notes? But all under subemnu "Documentation", like
they have on KDE site.

This would be very, very helpful cos I don't have too much free time, and
iti is easier for to translate PO file and check it out. (I'm no great
programmer, and I have some trouble with xml files)(and no time to study
that).

This way I could use sam eprocedure for all files.

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici at globalnet.hr
also mailto:renato at translator-shop.org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006