UPDATE: More translation time!

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 2 00:38:35 UTC 2006

On 01-10-2006, sun at 17:14 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote
> Please reply and let us know you are going to try to translate
> RELEASE-NOTES.pot by Thursday 05 October 23:59 UTC.

I've just downloaded the file and started translation. This time I will
translate the .pot file, not raw .xml files :D But, the previous release
notes are still waiting translated for publication... I think they will
appear after FC6 relnotes... But the ones for the upcoming release
should be at time ;)

Regards,
Pawel