10 and growing

Renato Pavičić repavici at globalnet.hr
Tue Oct 31 02:09:49 UTC 2006

Dana Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:23:29 +0100, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>
napisali ste:

My sincere congrats to teams that managed to finish their translation, and
to effort of Fedora i18n team!
That is just magnificent, as well the possibility to have rpm rel notes.
Great news! Thank you!

Best regards
Renato Pavicic
Croatia

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici at globalnet.hr
also mailto:renato at translator-shop.org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006