Re: Installation Guide (CVS ready to work)

Paul W. Frields ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
The Installation Guide (IG) POT is ready for import into the translation
system.  Mr. Alam will hopefully retrieve the POT and bring it into the
Translation CVS system immediately.

ok

install guide is import to CVS. you can checked out using following command, when you are in your 'translate' folder.

cvs co -P po_install-guide

last date to submit:
as Paul mention below (7th September)
{
 We ask that all translators work in the normal Translation CVS channels
to do IG translation until September 7th.  At that time, we will get PO
files back from the Translation project for import into our CVS, and
resume work there.
}

Please add your translation, if it is not there and commit files.

for information, please check irc channels #fedora-docs or #fedora-l10n,
or you can send mail to mailing list. see detail in

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2006-July/msg00056.html

(Note: people having accounts at fedora-docs project for translation, are requested not to commit to docs cvs, but only translate/install-guide, to avoid any confusion)

thanks and happy translation

--
A S Alam
timezone: GMT+5:30