Re(2): Installation Guide (CVS ready to work)

Dana Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:25:48 +0200, A S Alam <aalam redhat com> napisali ste:

Hi,

I have few questions regarding this file:

1. What is the purpose of strings:
en_US
el_GR
gr

To live the as-is or to localize en_US (into, for instance, hr_HR for Croatian?)

2. Following string (and alike):
@@image: './figs/upgrade.eps'; md5=THIS FILE DOESN'T EXIST

To translate "THIS FILE DOESN'T EXIST"?

Thanks for making this file available via CVS. For me, it's much easier to work this way. I realy apreciate it!

BR
Renato Pavicic
Croatian localization

Paul W. Frields ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
The Installation Guide (IG) POT is ready for import into the translation
system.  Mr. Alam will hopefully retrieve the POT and bring it into the
Translation CVS system immediately.

ok

install guide is import to CVS. you can checked out using following command, when you are in your 'translate' folder.

cvs co -P po_install-guide

last date to submit:
as Paul mention below (7th September)
{
 We ask that all translators work in the normal Translation CVS channels
to do IG translation until September 7th.  At that time, we will get PO
files back from the Translation project for import into our CVS, and
resume work there.
}

Please add your translation, if it is not there and commit files.

for information, please check irc channels #fedora-docs or #fedora-l10n,
or you can send mail to mailing list. see detail in

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2006-July/msg00056.html

(Note: people having accounts at fedora-docs project for translation, are requested not to commit to docs cvs, but only translate/install-guide, to avoid any confusion)

thanks and happy translation

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici globalnet hr
also mailto:renato translator-shop org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006