Automerge .po files with .pot files !

Renato Pavičić repavici at globalnet.hr
Thu Sep 14 06:02:22 UTC 2006

Dana Thu, 14 Sep 2006 07:17:30 +0200, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel
<ankit at redhat.com> napisali ste:

Hi,

I agree with you 100%. Since this is volunteer job, it is natural to
expect that translator does not have time to checks pot/po corelations
every day. Result is dicrepancy in line numbers, and I am not clear as
what effect it will have on final package.

If auto uptade of po by pot is not possible, I would suggest that one more
column should be added to individual languages status pages. That column
will represent current POT line numbers.

Also, one more row to overal i18n page, depicting total line number. I
think that should not be a hard task, just to add a scipt (orsomething)
that will go through all POT files.

Best regards
Renato Pavicic
Croatian localization

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici at globalnet.hr
also mailto:renato at translator-shop.org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006