Automerge .po files with .pot files !

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:53:34 UTC 2006

Hello,

I know that auto uptade of po by pot is too hard to be done, then a script
to help was created. :)
The idea of merge script is become easier job of maintainer of the fedora
localization, updating *all* .po files when running it. So, we(brazilian
team) are running this script periodically(Each localization maintainer can
do it) to fix this update .po problem.

Doubt:
There is any problem to do it?

Regard