Re: Automerge .po files with .pot files !

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
Thanks to all who have replied and shown their interests in making the process better.

Finally, what's the decision made by the Fedora Localization Maintainers?

NO
why?
1) This is not proper time to implement Diff technology (which you may call NEW Method also)
2) Reasons are valid, not upto mark by which we change our method
thanks for your quick response and track issue, see after FC6 release
during FC7test*

with Warm Regards

--
A S Alam