problem with RELEASE-NOTES.pot, hold translations

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Sep 25 22:09:16 UTC 2006

Because of a misunderstanding, the XML that made the RELEASE-NOTES.pot
file for the final FC6 is very different from the test3 version.

This is going to cause a number of entries to be marked as untranslated
or fuzzy that do not have different content, but the XML has changed.

Because the incorrect POT file has not been loaded into i18n.redhat.com
for translation, we are pulling that file.

DO NOT translate the current RELEASE-NOTES.pot.  WAIT until we check in
a new one and send email back to this list.

This is going to be done in the next 24 hours.

If you know what you are doing and feel you can proceed with the current
POT file, please go ahead and translate what you can.  Be aware that
many of the inline XML markup is going to change, that is, most of the
<code>foo</code> lines are going to be changed in the old and new
content.

Thanks - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project