Re: Fedora tools don't give credits to translators

Dana Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:20:20 +0200, Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com> napisali ste:

Hi,

Well, I guess it's to late for this release, but you could do something like

1. separate modul named "credits"; it will contain a list of all translatable stuff, followed by separate lines for:
- name(s)
- e-mail addresses
- URL of localization project

or

2. Adding above lines into each individual translatable modul (POT/PO)

I think second method would be most stable (translating, coding...)
Both methods would require some additional coding, but it would be very nice to have ones name somewhere, at least as a meaning to get feedback from users.

Best regards
Renato Pavicic
Croatia